Michael Jackson Fans Forum
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Michaeling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARIS JACKSON'S SHRINE TO DAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name: Refai

PARIS JACKSON'S SHRINE TO DAD Empty
PostPARIS JACKSON'S SHRINE TO DAD

Michael Jackson's 11-year-old daughter Paris has decorated her bedroom with posters of her late father, her aunt La Toya Jackson has revealed.

Michael Jackson's daughter has decorated her bedroom with posters of her late father.
The pop icon's sister La Toya has revealed 11-year-old Paris - who has two brothers, Prince Michael I, 12, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, known as 'Blanket' - decided to put the photos up because she wants to be reminded of her dad everyday.
She said: "They're all doing fine - they're coping with it quite well. Paris' bedroom is covered with posters of her father, Prince doesn't want to speak about it and 'Blanket' is just very sad - he cries. In the beginning, it was hard for them, but they understand he's no longer with us."
La Toya, 53, says Michael's kids are still in therapy as they try and come to terms with the loss of their father - who died from acute Propofol intoxication on June 25.
She added to Britain's New! magazine: "They're working with a psychiatrist. You have to have someone to ask how you're feeling and go through the hurt with."
Despite their tragic loss, La Toya insists her elderly parents Katherine, who is the children's legal guardian, and Joe - who Michael accused of beating him when he was a child and performing with his brothers in the Jackson 5 - are doing a good job raising the three kids.
She said: "My mother is really enjoying it - she says it keeps her going. My father and I have had a wonderful relationship for the past 14 years. Michael had a great understanding with his father as well. A lot of people don't know that. They had made amends and were on very good terms."

17 November 2009 05:45:21 ص
Back to top Go down
https://keepmichaeling.ahlamontada.com
Share this post on: reddit

PARIS JACKSON'S SHRINE TO DAD :: Comments

No Comment.

PARIS JACKSON'S SHRINE TO DAD

Page 1 of 1