Michael Jackson Fans Forum
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Michaeling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JACKSONS OFFENDED BY MICHAEL JEALOUSY REPORTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name: Refai

JACKSONS OFFENDED BY MICHAEL JEALOUSY REPORTS Empty
PostJACKSONS OFFENDED BY MICHAEL JEALOUSY REPORTS

MICHAEL JACKSON's siblings have slammed reports they were jealous of their brother's superstardom - insisting they never resented his success.
The Thriller hitmaker rose to fame as part of The Jackson 5 with brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon.
Michael went on to launch his solo career and became one of the most influential performers of all time, until his tragic death in June (09).
And Jackson's brothers are adamant there was never any ill-feeling within the family, because he was continuing the Jackson "brand".
Marlon Jackson tells U.S. TV host Larry King, "When I see my brother doing that (performing), it makes me so proud of him, being one of the biggest artists in the world. Breaking all kinds of records. I'm so proud of him for doing that. That's hard to do, Larry. It's hard work. His last name is Jackson, right?"
While Tito added, "We (The Jackson 5) worked relentlessly to build this name, to brand this name internationally. And then Michael branched off and continued to even take it to another level with the last name Jackson, it just continued to brand the name Jackson. So no, it's like a machine. We're all working together. And in some cases, just excel."
And Jermaine believes Jackson could have been even more successful if he had lived longer: "That's my brother. We're happy. He was going to go further. We were going to be more proud. He was going to go further, I think."

09 December 2009 12:11
Back to top Go down
https://keepmichaeling.ahlamontada.com
Share this post on: reddit

JACKSONS OFFENDED BY MICHAEL JEALOUSY REPORTS :: Comments

No Comment.

JACKSONS OFFENDED BY MICHAEL JEALOUSY REPORTS

Page 1 of 1