Michael Jackson Fans Forum
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Michaeling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading Quraan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name: Refai

Reading Quraan Empty
PostSubject: Reading Quraan   Reading Quraan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 am

Reading Quran

Why read the Koran, while we sometimes ignore the meaning of the verses?

Here is the answer we all seek:

An elderly Muslim man, lived on a farm in the mountains "Easter Kentucky" with his little son. Each morning her grandfather woke up early to read his Koran.

His little son wanted to be like his grandfather, and tried to imitate him in all his actions. One day her little son, asked him: "Great Father" I tried to read the Quran like you, but I can not understand the meaning of verses, and sometimes when I understand I forget as soon as I closes the book. What do we withdraw from much when we read the Koran?

The grandfather stood silently put coal in the trash and asked his little son: "Take this basket to the river and back to me filled with water.

The boy did as his grandfather asked him, but the trash is emptied of water before he returns home.

The grandfather laughed and said: "You ought to be quicker next time," and he sent his little son with the basket to try again. This time the boy would run, but the trash is emptied again before returning home.

Breathless, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to bring water in a basket, and it would take a bucket instead. The big daddy said: "I do not want water in a bucket, but in a basket, he just need to try again yet, and he left to try again.

The boy again dipped the basket into the river ran, but when he arrived home, the basket was still empty. Breath he told his grandfather: "Did you see grandfather, it's useless!"

The old man looked at his little son and said: "Look at the basket. The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized she was different. It has been transformed from a dirty trash to a trash clean.

"My son is the same when you read the Koran. Perhaps you will not understand or you do not remember everything, but when you read the Koran, it's your soul that is changing."
Back to top Go down
https://keepmichaeling.ahlamontada.com

Reading Quraan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Fans Forum :: Religions :: Islam-
Jump to: