Michael Jackson Fans Forum
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Michaeling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ENG. Hend Refai
Giga member
Giga member
ENG. Hend Refai

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name:

First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Empty
PostSubject: First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being   First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am

In 1995, a tragedy happened in LA where a mother throws her children off a bridge, 1 of them surviving and 1 dying. Michael was torn by this tragedy and offered to console the family and pay for their loss. While the PRESS LIED like always and said that Michael only gave $5000 to the family, he actually gave $50.000 and thats just for the start. Michael initially did not want to attend the funeral but according to Randy Taraborrelli, Lisa Marie convinced him to attend because his celebrity status shouldnt keep him away from his feelings..

I just watched this video and I thought we can share it here together
Back to top Go down
IulialovesMJ
Miga member
Miga member
IulialovesMJ

Character sheet
First Name:
Last Name:

First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being   First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:44 am

Michael is the most kind and loving person I've ever seen in my life.I didn't actually met him but you can see how affected he was.I love him from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
DARTANIAN
Tira Member
Tira Member
DARTANIAN

Character sheet
First Name:
Last Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being   First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:08 am

WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT MICHAEL??????
WORDS SEEMS TO BE SO POOR TO DESCRIBE THE
GRANDEUROF HIS SOUL!!!!!!!!!!
First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being   First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time I see Michael tears Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being
Page 1 of 1