Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name: Refai

Postthe dawn الفجر

Dawn
I feel that I enter the dawn of a new phase in my life I see the light of the light string appears on the horizon is weak hair in the middle of a long dark night. I find myself relating to this thread weak scared to flow between my hands and I live in the darkness of the night again and a part of me wants to ignore it so as not to hit a fade in or when to die. I am blind, who used to life in the dark and terrified when he heard about a new drug can bring back to life hope inside once again after years and lived without it years ago.
Help me ALLAH, without hope life is dark and grim and life in the hope is frightening how do I choose between them
hold this thread light sent by God to me in order to be shining in the sky during the day my whole life
Or live in my darkness and shut my eyes for him until he does not get used to light over darkness after
Oh ALLAH Help me,
الفجر
أشعر أني أدخل على فجر مرحلة جديدة في حياتي أرى خيط ضوء خفيف يظهر في الأفق فهو ضعيف كالشعرة في وسط ليل مظلم طويل. أني أجد نفسي متعلقة بهذا الخيط الضعيف خائفة أن ينساب بين يدي و أعيش في ظلمة الليل ثانية و جزء مني يريد أن يتجاهله حتى لا أصدم عندما يخفت أو يموت. فأني كالأعمى الذي أعتاد الحياة في الظلام و يفزع عندما يسمع عن دواء جديد يستطيع أن يحي الأمل بداخله من جديد بعدما عاش بدونه سنين و أعوام.
ساعدني يا إللهي فالحياة بدون أمل كئيبة مظلمة و الحياة بأمل مخيفة فكيف أختار بينهما
أأتمسك بهذا الخيط الضوئي الذي بعثه الله لي حتى يكون نهاراً مضئ في سماء حياتي كلها
أم أعيش في ظلمتي و أغمض عيني عنه حتى لا تعتاد النور فتتمرد على الظلام بعده
ساعدني يا ربي

Similar topics

-
» Troglodyte Dawn News
» July 2010 Lovers Special (2 mixes)
» Crossection- Breaking Ground
» TROGLODYTE DAWN - s/t review by Jason Hillenburg @ Doomantia
» 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

the dawn الفجر :: Comments

Re: the dawn الفجر
Post on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 pm by got2bthere
dear admin hend refai

when we say dawn ... it means the phase between night and day ... to rise a new light .. to begin to grow light ... that after the DARK NIGHT there is a NEW DAY that has to pass through THE DAWN ... and yes it is a thread ... as thin as a spiders thread .... so short at times while awaiting the sun rises to shine.

.... the string of light being the hope appears over the horizons or the challenges that might come along the way from a long journey that you have been through and will still have to get through

this thread is vulnerable as it may come, too short that once you might not noticed and afraid it just slipped out of your hand ... you are afraid of things that comes to you unnoticed and that comes to you with full view without taking notice .... the scary feeling comes from the thought that you cannot do what you wanted to do or can do or ... things that you can do but wasn't able t do it ... again just went out of your hand ... afraid of not taking chances of what the dawn brings until another darkness came

how can you be blinded ??? blinded by your own emotions or blinded by what you can think and do ?? they say mind rule over the heart that is why it is on top ... heart cannot function without the brain .... and our emotions is coming from the trends of our mind ... we are blinded because we are looking for something mere hard to achieve and we fixate ourselves to that

you dont need to choose between a life with no hope and life in the hope .... as long as there is life there is hope ... as long as hope exists life continues

darling hend ... i just saw this tread while looking for the 3 word story and i remember what you told me earlier ... the dawn you mentioned .. is this it ?? the thread of light is the veins in your heart ... see it is through the veins where blood flows and the heart pumps the blood throughout the body and without it all the oxyhemoglobin and all protiens cannot be distributed in our body ..... even the wastes to remove out of our body ... heart is responsible for breathing as well so without these passageways all of this could not be possible LIFE wouldnt be possible

as long as you have the veins you will continue to shine even in the darkest journey because it is Allah who gave all these veins ... He made sure that the dawn in you is not just a thread but a path leading you in much safer and beautiful place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP8gAUf9w2E&feature=related

i love you so much
Post on Tue May 04, 2010 5:07 pm by Admin
I have no words to reply this
I was thinking of the reply for days
and I can't find any words for describing how happy u made me with ur reply
u r really a gift from ALLAH and blessing he sent to me answering my prayer for love in my life
so u r the love that came to my life and change it
u know
without u in my life I would give up from LSC more than once
but every time I had a problem I find u by my side
I love u so much dear
Post on Tue May 04, 2010 6:25 pm by got2bthere
dear other half of me,

eheheheheh we have new nickname for each other and im loving it you know how strange it is to find someone ssooooooooo far yet so near and so close .... im so more than happy than anyone sooo happy around to ever have met you and have you in my life ... its true and i cant deny it that you are Gods answer ... to have special friend that you never even think you can ever have ... before i asked God to give me someone who could understand me all the good and bad in me , now i cant cry because i am so glad so happy so

thank you so much for everything, i know you know whats in my mind and my heart .... this last reply is not to get my name violet but for you because i love you so much

Last edited by got2bthere on Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm by Admin
I love Celine song very much
this song is for u dear
I love this song very much
and its words describe what u r for me
now u post it
tell me what can I post
u always win dear
love u so much
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Post on Tue May 04, 2010 6:56 pm by got2bthere
we both win darling thanks also for the vid you gave at messenger ... love it .... you know what funny is ... everytime you left i feel like a first time prsechooler who have just left by her mother at school .... wahahahahah and i miss you instantly that very moment you leave

Post on Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Admin
so I'm ur mother too
some times I feel like a mother of all the club members
and other times I feel like little daughter for all of u
we are very loving family
love u my love
Post on Sun May 16, 2010 9:08 pm by got2bthere
i miss you darling panga and i love you 4 life and now i think i dont like june and august until september 09 to come

................... HEND REFAI aka NODNOD ...................

Post on Mon May 17, 2010 5:32 am by DARTANIAN
SO TOUCHING GIRLS!!!!!!!!I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT I MET YOU!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!! REALLY........
Post on Mon May 17, 2010 10:46 am by Admin
Mcel
how can I thank you for this lovely video
I love it soooooooooo much dear
you are so dear friend for me
I love you so much

Litsa
we love u too dear
you are so loving and caring
love u so much
Post on Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 am by DARTANIAN
THANKS HEND !!!!!!!!I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU DO GIRL...............
Post on Fri May 21, 2010 1:44 pm by Admin
Oh Litsa
congratulation for the new avatar dear
it is so lovely
I love it
Post on Sat May 22, 2010 11:26 pm by DARTANIAN
Post  by Sponsored content

the dawn الفجر

View previous topic View next topic Back to top