Michael Jackson Fans Forum
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Dear Geust please register or log in to disply the site content
I hope u enjoy staying here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Michaeling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgive me my candle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ENG. Hend Refai
Giga member
Giga member
ENG. Hend Refai

Character sheet
First Name: Hend
Last Name:

Forgive me my candle Empty
PostForgive me my candle

Forgive me my candle
There was a butterfly flying around a candle can not find other to be a source of warmth in the day and asked itself why are you flying around this candle you will burn if get closer why don't you look for the other have light without its fire and warmth without burning so this butterfly decided to fly away searching of a source of warmth and light butterfly flew and it heard shouting candle say to her come back to me, you will not find anybody else to warm you and light your way Return ....... But it blocked its ear from a call from her candle and flew away with all its power and it was afraid to look back so it will charmed with the light of the candle and return to it once again. it fly and fly restless and on the third day it looked around and it did not find any thing but the dark and cold. it realized that it will not find other than its candle to warm it and to illuminate her life and decided to return to the candle asking for forgiveness occur under its light and I looked from afar and found her candle light illuminates the way it started the return trip, but too tiring feel pain all over its body and in her wings can not do a movement.but what can it do and If it waited for rest would be frozen. ..... Fly must to fly move my wings don't disappoint me, it collected all its remainder power and flew, but it was not enough, in the fourth day began to feel her heart freezes and her wings heavy from the ice and strain, it resisted all of its love for life to live and back to her friend candle and then it collapsed and fell down and the wings stop and realized it would not return to its light and warmth of the candle again looked from afar and wished she could have been at her side, even if its light burned out and melted it will be borne by with her partner even after death if they wished embraced the fire and even blended in its molten they will be mixed with each other one after this life and looked at its candle and wish, until she died alone in the cold and dark and what was said last forgive me my candles I have left you to die each one of us alone in the dark, forgive me

سامحيني يا شمعتي
كانت هناك فراشة تطير حول شمعة لم تجد غيرها ليكون مصدر دفئها و في يوم سألت الفراشة نفسها لماذا تطيرين حول هذه الشمعة إنك إن أقتربت أحترقت لما لا تبحثين عن غيرها يكون نورها بلا نار و دفئها بلا إحتراق فقررت الفراشة أن تطير بعيدا بحثا عن مصدر للدفء و النور غير شمعتها و طارت الفراشة و سمعت صياح الشمعة تقول لها أرجعي لي فإنك لن تجدي غيري يدفئك و لا نور غير نوري أرجعي ....... و لكنها صمت أذنها عن نداء الشمعة و طارت بعيدا بكل قوتها و خافت أن تنظر ورائها فيسحرها نور الشمعة و تعود إليها مرة ثانية أخذت تطير و تطير بلاراحة و في اليوم الثالث نظرت حولها فلم تجد غير الظلام الدامس و لم تشعر بغير البرد القارس و أيقنت أنها لن تجد غير شمعتها لتدفئها و تنير حياتها فقررت أن تعود إلى الشمعة تستسمحها و تستظل بنورها فنظرت من بعيد وجدت نور شمعتها ينير طريقها فبدأت رحلة العودة و لكنها متعبة تشعر بالآلام في كل جسدها أجنحتها لا تستطيع الحراك فماذا تفعل و هي إن أنتظرت لتستريح سوف تتجمد ...... طيري لابد أن تطيري تحركي يا أجنحتي لا تخذليني فأستجمعت ما تبقى من قوتها و طارت و لكن قوتها لم تكفيها ففي اليوم الرابع بدأت تشعر بقلبها يتجمد و أجنحتها تتثاقل من الجليد و الإرهاق فقاومت بكل ما لديها من حب للحياة حتى تعيش و تعود لرفيقتها الشمعة ثم تهاوت و سقطت و سكنت الأجنحة و أيقنت أنها لن تعود لنورها و دفئها ثانية فنظرت للشمعة من بعيد و تمنت لو أنها كانت بجوارها حتى لو أحترقت بنورها و ذابت بنارها فإنها ستكون مع رفيقتها حتى بعد الموت تمنت لو أنها أحتضنت نار شمعتها و أمتزجت بمصهورها حتى يكونا شئ واحد بعد هذه الحياة و ظلت تنظر لشمعتها من بعيد و تتمنى, حتى ماتت وحيدة في البرد و الظلام و أخر ما قالته سامحيني يا شمعتي لقد تركتك حتى يموت كل منا وحده في الظلام سامحيني
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Forgive me my candle :: Comments

No Comment.

Forgive me my candle

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson Fans Forum :: Library :: Poems-
Jump to: